posts

friends

idols

credits

Monday, January 31, 2005

this morning was one of those mornings where one small problem created an avalanche, where had i done any one thing differently, i doubt the rest would have gone wrong. after many little things which i won't belabor, i was out the door with 30 minutes to get to work, just enough time, and maybe even enough to find a place to park! however, when i tried to unlock the door, i noticed that 2 of my keys were stuck together through the tiniest ring, one of those that is so tiny that it serves no purpose and shouldn't even be there. realizing that i was locked in my own house with the keys in my hand, yet i couldn't use them, i got mad and slammed my coffee down, spilling half of it, so i decided to clean that up to calm myself down before resuming unknotting my keys (of course i had to get more coffee. that is more important than being on time). i finally got that done and got my keys straight. i unlocked my door, just to lock it again and reset the alarm. 20 minutes and counting...i will never find a place to park. on the way to work, i heard about a wreck not far away, and was thankful for my small problems, which give me something to write about in my blog. despite the rain (at least it isn't snow), and just hearing about a wreck, all of the traffic is offset by the 6 lanes we have to share, and thankfully, i didn't encounter any jerks this morning. the good news, i realized that it is in fact possible to get to work in 15 minutes if i drive fast enough. and there were miraculously a few parking places left!

madame le professeur at 8:51 AM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:18 PM Blogger madame le professeur said...

does this sound like pure complaining, or is there at least a small element of entertainment? that's the point in posting it. or were you just trying to make me feel better? whatever it was, i probably needed it...thanks =o)

 

Post a Comment