posts

friends

idols

credits

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

this is not my week. in addition to all of my routine clumsy moments (which i am used to) today, i managed to break off my key in the door...after deciding it was better to wait until i get home to use the restroom (don't try this at home, lol) i was in such a hurry, that i tapped a truck on my way out of the parking lot, avoiding an oncoming car which was swerving toward me to park, but no harm done (car incidents are included in my "routine," and this was nothing!) then i missed my street and didn't even notice because i was in such a hurry (is that an oxymoron?) hey, at least i have a new key now that works, all of the time...i have faith that it will. if things like this didn't happen, i can't imagine what i would be writing in my blog this week! on the other hand, i have been in a silly mood all week, obviously?, which may be the cause and not the effect of my situation. maybe it isn't a mood, maybe it isn't a situation, maybe it's my life...

madame le professeur at 7:09 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment