posts

friends

idols

credits

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

resolution for 2006, leave the country by december. seriously. i don't know how much more of this i can take, and what makes it worse are all the morons who think that everything is going so well! If I were president, I would have made just 5 major and painfully obvious decisions, mainly listening to people who give a damn and are aware of upcoming danger. First of all, I would close every dangerous mine and factory until the problems are solved for good and make sure it stays that way. I would force companies to pay employees above the poverty line and give them the retirements they have worked for, as well as social security and health insurance. There would be no need for striking or filing bankruptcy, especially for CEOs and professional athletes, their incomes would be more manageable like everyone else's. I would have evacuated New Orleans weeks before the hurricane that everyone knew was coming, I would have listened to Afghanistan at the UN meetings, and I would never have allowed another very expected attack that would make a people so angry and senseless that they would agree to attack just anyone to get revenge, using and wasting their own people as dummies. But then I would have missed the whole point, and that's just one reason I would never have a chance to run. I just wish someone who could would.

madame le professeur at 2:36 PM

1comments

1 Comments

at 7:26 PM Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you run for president, I'll vote for you...

Christina

 

Post a Comment