posts

friends

idols

credits

Sunday, March 12, 2006

i spent my saturday showing my aunt and uncle around downtown, especially to the peabody (hotel) to see the ducks. (hardball with) chris matthews was there. i shot a video of him, but silly me didn't peek in, so there's no way to prove i shot it. it's still funny, though, since he seems to be pissed (glaring) at me at the end of the video. i might appear in the corner of a picture my brother took of him, i will check (but still not as fun as peeking in and waving). i have pictures and video of the ducks and chris matthews, as well as a famous goat down the street who will drink your beer, and a picture (joke) of elvis. i will create an album in my "photos" to the bottom left. i will add the video of the ducks and chris matthews to my next entry as soon as i get with my brother and figure it out.

madame le professeur at 5:11 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment