posts

friends

idols

credits

Saturday, June 10, 2006

I was about to celebrate this as the first day in 7 days that I have not had a "nut" (customer) to deal with...but I thought too soon. About 2 hours before we closed, a woman whose size caused both her feet and her head to swell to a size 11 said that I was quite rude after I climbed ladders (for 2 the final hours that we were open) to get 15 pair of shoes for her and then tried to intervene for 20 min on the phone to allow her to use her father's credit card (if we could do the authorization over the phone for him). We could not at that time, so I asked if I could put my commission number on there if she were going to take them to another station. She refused and said that I was quite rude and did not want me to get the commission. She told them at the other station that it wasn't that I couldn't do the authorization for her but that I acted like I was too good to get 10 shoes for her (That is how she interpreted, "I can get a few of them at a time, but sorry I cannot carry all of those boxes at once"...and ma'am, it was 15 pair of shoes, not 10). If I thought I were too good to get them, I would have said that and refused to do so! Then she complained that a lady at the second station was huffing at her and told them that at our station we were all throwing shoes at her head! They would not call me to ask for my commission number with her standing there of course, but it will be corrected in the system in a few days ;o) All of this for only 3 pair of shoes! I guess she finally agreed that 15 pair is a little much!

madame le professeur at 11:16 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment