posts

friends

idols

credits

Monday, August 07, 2006

I just called to apologise for missing an appointment that I first thought was Monday then Tuesday (but still a half hour ago), then realised that was actually tomorrow. "Of course I'm 'okay' why wouldn't I be?" On the way back home yesterday, at a random place where there is nothing significant, I didn't recognise my surroundings, though I've passed them a million times, and suddenly became paranoid that I was driving in the opposite direction somehow, though I hadn't turned around (or didn't remember doing so), because for a brief moment, I clearly and vividly remembered passing through a town in the reverse direction, though I obviously hadn't, since that would be impossible given my starting point and the fact that I hadn't been driving long enough to reach that point, unless of course you change one variable - the end point (or the start point...depending on whether you are looking at it from the standpoint of reality or my brain at the time), or unless I did actually turn around (without realising it), which scared me a little when it crossed my mind. Then...as quickly as I had been confused, everything made sense again. It's great to be me.

madame le professeur at 4:10 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment