posts

friends

idols

credits

Friday, September 15, 2006

Tonight was a farewell party for the students from our sister school, 中央学院大学. There were testimonies, prizes, food, and the students sang and danced for us. I videoed the dance, which I will upload as soon as I can fix the problem that is keeping me from doing it now, and I wish I had (successfully) recorded the song...they did "I'm the one who wants to be with you..." it was so funny!...and random, too, I thought at first, but then I decided maybe not. Lee, the one who was doing most of the teaching, had the coolest gift ideas, she burned CDs, had crazy candy, and gave everyone a t-shirt from good-will (see photo, iron kids bread, ha, perfect for a commercial!) They had great gifts for us too, which they distributed by drawing numbers and whoever had that number on a slip of paper received that prize. It was great, because there was one for everyone! It is so sad to see them go, but I look forward to teaching there next year as the new exchange professor! I can't wait, they're so fun!


Iron Kids bread!







The peace sign is important in pictures.

madame le professeur at 10:01 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment