posts

friends

idols

credits

Friday, October 06, 2006

i woke up this morning on my own as a result of a dream. this is very uncommon, since i need to wake up so early that my alarm usually wakes me first. also, even when i die in my dreams, i don't wake up. this dream was about something that has actually been happening, someone who has been knocking on my door at random times. i never open the door when i am not expecting someone, especially now because of my "knocker" (and normally i do in my dreams the same as i do/would do in real life, unfortunately i can't choose to try something different in a dream to see what would happen), but for some reason, in this dream i did. i opened the door, and i don't remember or couldn't see who it was, all i knew was that i didn't want them there and tried to push the door closed. but the person on the other side was stronger. they didn't manage to get the door open more than a foot before i found myself in a state completely halfway between dream and awake and could relax and let the door go and the image faded. i also see strange images, such as one in this last dream of my hand dangling from a string and holding a pen. i wonder if it is possible for your brain to be in beta state while sleeping...

madame le professeur at 9:44 PM

0comments

0 Comments

Post a Comment